THIS GAMO OUTDOOR ENTER NOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A FREE TRIP TO HUNT IGUANAS (the “Sweepstakes”) IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN AND ONLY BY LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE LOWER (48) UNITED STATES (INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY, ARKANSAS LAW. YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR YOU OTHERWISE DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR CONSIDERATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. You have not yet won. To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, you must provide your contact information (Name, Last Name, e-mail, and phone number) through the form in the website https://gamousa.com/iguana-hunt-contest/. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of April 15th, 2023 and who possess a valid driver’s license or state identification card. Participants are required to provide truthful information and any entry that is discovered to be false or fraudulent will be rejected and deleted. Individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements will be disqualified. Noncompliance, failure to return any documents within the time specified, failure to respond to notification attempts or returns of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- PROMOTION PERIOD/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes will begin on or about 10:00:00 AM Central Standard Time (“ET”) on February 16, 2023 and will end at 11:59:59 PM ET on April 3, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). One (1) Prize Winners will be selected in one (1) random drawings on or about April 5, 2023 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER SELECTION: One individual (“Prize Winner”) will be selected in one random drawing (one individual per drawing) conducted by Sponsor on or about April 5, 2023 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period (“Drawing”). Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Prize Winner will be notified by phone, mail or e-mail approximately one (1) weeks following the respective Drawings. Odds of winning are determined based upon the number of total entries received during the Promotion Period. If an initial Prize Winner cannot be reached, or fails to contact Sponsor within five (5) calendar days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate Prize Winner will be selected by an additional drawing. As a condition of winning the Prize herein, the Prize Winners will be required to sign and return, within seven (7) calendar days of notification (or less if a time is specified by Sponsor during notification) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal). If a Prize Winner refuses to sign and return any of these documents, the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Prize Winner selected in an additional drawing. No additional or substitute prize will be given to a forfeiting Prize Winner.
- PRIZES AND PRIZE CONDITIONS: ONE IGUANA HUNT TRIP IN FORT LAUDERDALE ARE, FLORIDA. Includes airfare, accommodation, food, hunt and gear.
Total Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of the Prizes given away in this Sweepstakes are $3,000. Actual value of any Prize may vary depending on fluctuations and current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the stated ERV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. All taxes and other expenses relating to acceptance of the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize Winners. The odds of winning the Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of Prizes. All details of the Prize not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor. Sponsor hereby reserves the right to substitute the items shown on the prizes page and/or those listed in these Official Rules with items of similar value. If a Prize Winner of any such Prize is ineligible to receive such a Prize under relevant state, federal or local laws and regulations, such Prize will be forfeited, and no substitution will be provided. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any Prizes in whole or in part will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a Prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor. Prize components cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, and no portion may be separated except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITH MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY. Any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise Prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and the Prize Winners agree to look solely to said manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. All Prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Arkansas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arkansas or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of Arkansas. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Arkansas or the appropriate Arkansas State Court located in Broward County, Arkansas. Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
By entering, entrants/Prize Winners agree: (1) to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (the “Released Parties”) from any and all alleged or actual claims, actions, injuries, expenses, liability, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to the Released Parties’ own negligence and/or any damages to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; (2) to be bound by these Official Rules; (3) that the decision of the Sponsor is final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (4) to the use of their Likeness in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed, worldwide (including online) for purposes of advertising and/or marketing without additional compensation, except in Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law; and (5) to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or use or misuse of the Prize.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible Prize claims.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY PROVISION IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF SUCH.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of the Prize Winners, send a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope, to be postmarked no later than April 9, 2023, to: “Gamo Outdoor, IGUANA HUNT SWEEPSTAKES WINNER”, 1700 North 2nd Street, Rogers, AR 72756.
- RULES REQUEST: For a copy of Official Rules, please visit the promotional site or send a self-addressed #10 envelope to be postmarked no later than April 9, 2023, to: “Gamo Outdoor, Inc. IGUANA HUTN SWEEPSTAKES RULES REQUEST, 1700 North 2nd Street, Rogers, AR 72756. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes, which shall become effective upon announcement.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Gamo Outdoor, 1700 North 2nd Street, Rogers, AR 72756