PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
For shipping restrictions, please visit https://gamousa.com/shipping-restrictions/
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to online purchases by Consumers (“Customer”) from GAMO Outdoor USA Inc. (“GAMO USA”). These terms and conditions will govern all orders for GAMO USA products sold in the United States from our websites. By accepting delivery of the products described on a GAMO USA invoice or shipping statement, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change for future sales or deliveries without prior written notice at any time, in GAMO USA’s sole discretion.
- Other Documents. These terms and conditions may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order that is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and GAMO USA.
- Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL SALE(S) WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARKANSAS. The exclusive venue and jurisdiction for all disputes arising from any sale will lie in the state courts residing in Benton County, Arkansas and the Federal Courts of Arkansas.
- SMS. By entering your phone number during the check out process, or by signing up to promotions or newsletters, you consent to receive marketing text messages (such as promotion codes and cart reminders) from Gamousa.com at the number provided, including messages sent by autodialer. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP or clicking the unsubscribe link (where available) in one of our messages.
- Shipping and Taxes. Customer shall be responsible for shipping and handling charges. Shipping charges vary based on the weight of the ordered products and the distance from shipment location. Handling charges may be assessed, based on Customer’s order. No air gun shipments will be made to post office boxes. Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on GAMO USA’s invoice(s).
- Title. Title to materials passes from GAMO USA to Customer at the time the products are shipped from GAMO USA facility. Ship dates are estimates only. GAMO USA is not liable for delays in shipment or failure to ship by the estimated ship date.
- LIMITED WARRANTY. THE LIMITED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO GAMO USA PRODUCTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY STATEMENT ACCOMPANYING THE PRODUCTS. GAMO USA MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT THOSE IN GAMO USA’S APPLICABLE WARRANTY STATEMENT IN EFFECT ON THE DATE OF THE INVOICE. ANY SUCH WARRANTIES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, AND GAMO USA WILL BE OBLIGATED TO HONOR SUCH WARRANTIES, ONLY UPON GAMO USA’S RECEIPT OF PAYMENT IN FULL FOR THE ITEM TO BE WARRANTED. GAMO USA DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GAMO USA’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTEMPLATED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN GAMO USA’S APPLICABLE WARRANTY STATEMENT IN EFFECT ON THE DATE OF THE INVOICE. GAMO USARESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ITS WARRANTIES AT ANY TIME, IN THEIR SOLE DISCRETION, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE WITH RESPECT TO FUTURE SALES AND DELIVERIES.
- Returns and Exchanges. From time to time, GAMO USA may, in our sole discretion, accept returns, exchange products or portions thereof. Any returns or exchanges will only be made in accordance with GAMO USA’s return or exchange policies in effect on the date of the return or exchange, including, but not limited to, payment by Customer of any cancellation or restocking charges. There will be a 15% restocking feefor a non-defective item purchased through our website. We will not credit any Shipping Amount for any returns on any item. Customer agrees to contact GAMO USA Customer Service department at 479-636-1200 to obtain an exchange or refund. Exchanges and returns may be granted for damaged goods within a 30-day period starting with the date the product was received by the Customer. Products covered under warranty will be treated under the 30 day exchange and replace policy or the specific products warranty expiration date, whichever is greater.
- Substitutions. GAMO USA policies are continually revised and updated. GAMO USA may revise and discontinue products at any time. GAMO USA will not ship substitute products in the place of ordered products, but will make reasonable efforts to contact Customer if any ordered products are unavailable.
- Order Cancellation. Orders placed online may ship as early as the next business day. Order cancellation requests may be made during the first hour after order placement by logging into your account and going to the menu Orders ( My Account / Orders) and clicking on the CANCEL button. A cancellation request will be sent and will need to be approved by one of our Customer Representatives. If more than one hour has passed since the order was placed, online cancellation requests are not available. Please call Customer Service at (479) 636-1200 and press 1 to speak with a representative, Monday-Thursday 8:00a.m.–5:00p.m. CST or Friday 8:00a.m.–3:00pm CST. If the order is already being handled or in the process of shipping, it cannot be cancelled
- Damages and Shortages. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO INSPECT ALL SHIPMENTS IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT. After thirty (30) days from Customer’s receipt of a shipment, Customer shall be deemed to have irrevocably accepted the shipment, if not previously accepted. After such acceptance, Customer shall have no right to reject the shipment for any reason or to revoke acceptance. Customer hereby agrees that such thirty (30) day period is a reasonable amount of time for such inspection and revocation. Specially fabricated or ordered items may not be cancelled or returned, and no refund will be made. Customer shall not accept packages that have been damaged or tampered in shipment until the carrier has noted the extent and nature of the damages on Customer’s delivery receipt. If damage is not detected at the time of delivery, such damage should be reported immediately to the carrier and an inspection requested. Customer must save damaged or pilfered packaging until the claim is settled. In the case of shortages, please note any missing materials on the delivery receipt. All shipping damage and shortage claims must be reported to GAMO USA Customer Service at 479-636-1200 within thirty (30) days of receipt of shipment. (See Returns and Exchanges). Customer shall be responsible for payment of the total invoice amount if GAMO USA is not notified within the specified thirty (30) day period.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. GAMO USA DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR USE. GAMO USA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BUNDLED WITH THE PRODUCTS, GAMO USA IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- Compliance with Laws. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States, including, but not limited to those laws requiring any permit necessary to purchase, possess, deal, transfer or use the products and any minimum age requirements related to the purchase, possession, and use of the products. Due to local laws and regulations, GAMO USA may not be able to ship products to certain locations. Customer may be required to provide GAMO USA with an affidavit of eligibility to possess, deal or resell any materials prior to shipment.
- Export Controls. The Customer acknowledges that the products sold hereunder may be subject to applicable export control laws and regulations. Sales of GAMO USA materials must follow applicable federal, international, and state regulations and restrictions and Customer agrees to abide by such laws and regulations.
- Acknowledgment. By ordering any products from GAMO USA offered through our websites, whether by the Internet, via telephone, facsimile or otherwise, Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Customers must be 18 years or older. Customers must comply with relevant state laws regarding use and minimum age requirements for purchase.
- Order Validation. Due to the nature of the products sold by GAMO USA, GAMO USA may validate orders by Customer. Such validation may include or require validation of shipping and billing information, phone calls to Customer, validation of Customer e-mail account(s) and/or validation of any information relating to any credit purchase by Customer. GAMO USA reserves the right to refuse service to any Customer, at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
- Entire Agreement. Unless GAMO USA and Customer agree otherwise in writing, these terms and conditions and any document incorporated by reference or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between Customer and GAMO USA pertaining to the subject matter of these terms and conditions and, as such, these terms and conditions supersede, terminate and otherwise render null and void any and all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations, contracts, proposals or requests for proposals, whether written or oral, between Customer and GAMO USA. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions of sale and any of the documents incorporated by reference or referred to herein, these terms and conditions of sale shall govern.
- Severability. The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof and any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be severed only to the extent such provision is illegal, invalid or unenforceable.
- Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived there from.
- Force Majeure. GAMO USA shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond their reasonable control.