THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN AND ONLY BY LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES (INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY ARKANSAS LAW. YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR YOU OTHERWISE DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR CONSIDERATION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. You have not yet won. To be eligible for this sweepstakes, you must Sign Up with your email in the Gamousa.com website URL https://gamousa.com/squirrel-master-classics-sweepstakes/. GAMO Outdoor USA Squirrel Master Classics Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of February 16th, 2021 and who possess a valid driver’s license or state identification card. Sponsor and each of its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of its respective officers, directors, employees and members of the immediate family, including spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children, and persons living in the same household of each, are ineligible. Participants are required to provide truthful information and the Sponsor will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Sponsor will disqualify any entry by individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and any entry received from persons under the age of 21. Noncompliance, failure to return any documents within the time specified, failure to respond to notification attempts or returns of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- PROMOTION PERIOD/DESCRIPTION: The Sweepstakes will begin on or about 12:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on February 16th, 2021 and will end at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 1, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). There will be one (1) random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Prize Winner will be selected by a random drawing conducted by Administrator on or about one (3) business days after the promotional period finishes, from among all eligible entries received during that applicable Promotional Period. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. By entering, all entrants and winners hereby consent to the use by the Sweepstakes Entities of their entry and all information contained therein, including but not limited to, name, likeness, image, statements and/or other indicia of persona, and personally identifiable information (collectively “Likeness”), for any and all uses and purposes in any media now known or hereinafter developed throughout the world (including the World Wide Web) without additional consideration (where legal), consent or prior review, and upon request will provide written consent to such use. Noncompliance, failure to return any documents within the time specified, failure to respond to notification attempts or returns of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
- PRIZES AND PRIZE CONDITIONS:
Item number 611006335554-01
Model: Swarm Fusion 10X GEN2 .22
Total Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) of the prize given away in this Sweepstakes is two hundred and eighty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents, ($289.99). Odds of winning the Prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during that applicable Promotional Period. There is a limit of one (1) prize. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes. Actual value of any prize may vary depending on fluctuations and on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment, and any difference between the stated ERV and the actual value if any, will not be awarded. Prize conditions may be added or modified by companies providing those portions of the prize. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. All prize packs and/or prize bundles will consist of partner products awarded entirely in the Sweepstakes Entities discretion, and the Sweepstakes Entities hereby reserve the right to substitute the items shown on the prizes page and/or those listed in these Official Rules with items of similar value. Manufacturer’s warranties apply. If a winner of any such prize is ineligible to receive such a prize under relevant state, federal or local laws and regulations, such prize will be forfeited and no substitution will be provided. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes in whole or in part will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. Prize components cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, and no portion may be separated except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITH MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY. Any and all guarantees and warrantees on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to said manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Arkansas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arkansas or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction other than the State of Arkansas. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court for Arkansas. Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
By entering, entrants/winners agree: (1) to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (the “Released Parties”) from any and all alleged or actual claims, actions, injury, expenses, liability, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to the Released Parties’ own negligence and/or any damages to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; (2) to be bound by these Official Rules; (3) that the decision of the Sponsor is final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (4) to the use of their Likeness in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed, worldwide (including online) for purposes of advertising and/or marketing without additional compensation, except in Tennessee and where otherwise prohibited by law; and (v) to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and misuse of prize.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY PROVISION IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT BE DEEMED A WAIVER OF SUCH.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of the prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped #10 envelope to: “GAMO Outdoor USA\. SWEEPSTAKES WINNER”, 1700 N 2nd St, Rogers, AR 72756.
- RULES REQUEST: For a copy of Official Rules, please visit the promotional site or send a self-addressed envelope to: “GAMO Outdoor USA SWEEPSTAKES RULES REQUEST, 1700 N 2nd St, Rogers, AR 72756. Vermont residents may omit return postage. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes, which shall become effective upon announcement.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by GAMO Outdoor USA, Inc. 1700 N 2nd St, Rogers, AR 72756.